This week I made a lovely vegan spaghetti and meatballs, Joe has even said it was the best meal I have ever made! It was quite simple and took barely any time at all.
– 1 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
– 1 onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– Vegan meatballs (I used the Sainsbury’s own brand ones)
– Cook the meatballs in the oven, the packet I used took 15 minutes so I let them cook for 5 minutes before I started cooking the sauce. This is a good opportunity to cut your onion.
– Cook off the onions until they’re golden brown. Whilst doing this, start cooking the spaghetti.
– Add the garlic cloves and the tin of chopped tomatoes.
– Everything should finish cooking at the same time, so take the meatballs out of the oven and let them stand. Take the sauce off the heat and drain the spaghetti.
– You can then add the meatballs into the sauce mixture then top the spaghetti with it.
– Serve up and enjoy!